BMW Cup Livery Details
These are the official decals, let’s see some of those livery’s!
Cars used will require the use of ANY BMW GT3 car. We’ve made it easy for you this time, and so you can start by grabbing the base CarStyle from the GT7 Showcase:
You can replace you own number on the Number Plate with the included numers in the game, or you can also request Pixteca on the Discord server with your number if you need help.
- Stylized numbers are allowed, must be completely white.
- Do not make the Number Plate smaller. You can move it to the sides, but you can’t modify the size, and it should not be cut by the door edges.
- You may not rotate, slant or skew the number plate.
- You can access the Number Plate by searching GTC in the showcase, you click HERE to download it to your profile.
- You can add your logos and livery details anywhere on the car that is already blank: windows, rear wing and rear wing sides, “other” areas, etc.
- You may add either a block number or “stylized” driver number on the rear of the car. This can be colored and in any style or font you want. Example:
If you have any questions, feel free to tag @pixteca or @staff on Discord!
For people making the livery from scratch, be aware that you have to place the decals in an identical shape, size and place as the Official CarStyle available for you. If you decide to replicate the decal placement you will be required to move the decals as much as needed from the organizers. You cannot switch any decal for “alternative” decals.
These are the obligatory decals if you are replicating it:
On the side you’ll need only 1 decal: The GREEN RIBBON is optional but encouraged, to support Mental Health.
- BMW Cup number plate, which will load at the exact size you need it. Do not shrink it. It has to be placed at the exact location as in the photo
- Please add your country flag to the rear winglets.
PENALTIES FOR INCORRECT LIVERY USE
- 1st race: 5 seconds penalty
- 2nd race: 10 seconds
- 3rd race: 5 points deduction
- 4th race: 7 points deduction
- 5th race: 10 points deduction
Here you can find the pre-made templates for each car.
BMW M6 Endurance
Thanks for checking out the livery requirements, remember the races will be streamed and this will help the series look so good!
Remember to tag HyPrix on social media for them to see your liveries and posts!
You will find them as @hy_prix on both Twitter and Instagram!